- Post date
- Registration Year
No Records Found
You do not see what you like? --> Send Your Enquiry Now
Vehicle request form
(Request any car price is an estimation and may change from time to time & car to car)
- Post date
- Registration Year
Used Mazda Carol for sale in Kenya
Why People Yearning To Possess Mazda Carol
Mazda Carol for sale in Kenya is a Kei car that is designed and developed under the honorable flagship of Mazda in 1970. The vehicle in its current updated iteration is reaping huge sales success among masses but used Mazda Carol for sale in Kenya also holds a significant position among car enthusiasts and family haulers. Initially, Carol was the rebadged version of Suzuki Alto. In the early two iterations the vehicle received unique bodywork and impressive features for outstanding performance and agility. Carol received huge market preferences among females because of its charming personality and fresh new looks.
Main Features and Functionalities
• First-generation Carol was successfully reaped huge sales success and captured 67% share of the Kei car market. Though it was an over-engineered vehicle that had a very strong Monocoque body, four-cylinder four-stroke engine with five beautiful crankshafts as standard make it slightly overpriced.
• The re-badged Suzuki alto, Carol is communicating a distinct design language by following straight forward design stance. The vehicle eschews the trademark KODO design philosophy that makes it look terribly attractive and appealing in its class.
• The used Mazda Carol for sale in Kenya is a flagship that covers several variants with a different set of features and functionalities. The range covers the G model, the E model, and F variants. The DeLuxe for example under the flagship is a better equipped and feature-rich variant that has joined the range in 1962.
• Even since the launch, it has received several design tweaks and feature upgrades. The last modification in first-generation Carol took place in 1969 in order to make it a tailor-made motoring legend for Mazda customers and to comply with strict safety standards.
• Substantial modifications took place in emission and safety standards. Rigid and reliable body structure, use of high-quality fit and finish and premium quality material have allowed it to be at the forefront of the buyers shopping list.
• The 2007 model of used Mazda Carol for sale in Kenya is redesigned with front bumpers and integrated grille, five-speed transmissions, and four-wheel drive functionality as standard which is helping it to exceed fuel economy standards.
• The 2015 model of used Mazda Carol for sale in Kenya is equipped with air conditioning, key less entry, 2-speaker audio system. In addition to this, there are power doors, power windows, tilt wheels and heated front seats that allow it to stand out of the crowd.
• Besides variant models offering a different set of features and functionalities, Mazda Carol’s four-wheel-drive functionality, five-speed gearboxes, and an extremely efficient engine helped to receive massive sales success all over the world.
Throughout its live span over seven generations; Carol received several design updates and feature upgrades. The vehicle received massive sales success for being a stylish, economical and efficient alternate with legendary attributes. Used Mazda Carol price in Kenya, its efficiency and perfect road handling allow it to be at the forefront of the buyers'’ shopping list.